Friday, January 17, 2014

I feel many changes coming on this year! This is good!

I know I said I was going to post on a schedule and I haven't. I'm not saying that again however I think i'm finally ready to truly embark on my path, fully. I've figured out some things to help me physically though I have many medical issues and problems due to them that will never change (I was born with vacterl association among other miscellaneous things) I know the God and Goddess understand that. I used to think it was better to do nothing than to disappoint the God and Goddess because I can't be really physical like I was hearing I'm supposed to be in rituals to "do it right". I can't dance, I can barley walk on a good day (among other things). I am disabled, and why I didn't realize the God and Goddess understand that and just want me to do what I can to the best of my ability, to just have a relationship with them and that doing stuff that my body just can't do isn't required for that, why I didn't realize this sooner who knows. I can work around what I can and can't do, it doesn't have to stop me.

Also I've had a lot of life things like PTSD due to a house fire a little over a year ago. That's not easy to deal with. Not to mention i'm getting married soon (Yay!), worrying about money especially with my medical conditions, health insurance, dr visits, medical supplies (on top of bills everyone gets) is EXPENSIVE!

Another thing, thanks to the way my family is, i've been hiding in the broom closet. No more will I do that. Closets are no place to be in. Closets are for clothes, not people.

I can feel this year will be my year for change. For wonderful changes. This is basically going to be my online BOS, since I had one prior to the fire and that got destroyed I want something online that a fire can't destroy. Sure it can destroy the computer but it can't destroy the internet, you know what I mean. I'll have to rewrite it too as a written one is important but what I write in it will also go on here.

So with all that, and next month i'm turning 25 and getting married, I have hope for this coming year.

No comments:

Post a Comment