Monday, June 3, 2013

My Crystals


It makes me a bit sad that I used to have over $200 worth of crystals, but they all got destroyed in the fire. :( However some friends were wonderful and after what happened they got me some crystals! From left to right, top to bottom.

She said the point was a clear quartz but since I got in October (the fire happened in September) it has always been that color, it might have fluorite in it or amethyst. Then a bunch of amethysts. Moonstone, sunstone, citrine, tree agate, aquamarine, milky quartz, carnelian, sapphire, tigers eye (that actually changed color a bit since I first got it), moss agate, bloodstone, garnet, and my amethyst pendulum. It’s all I have right now. I used to have a huge collection but oh well what’s past is past and everything happens for a reason. Nothing else made it out of that fire but I did so I must be here for some reason. :) I’ll eventually get more but this is a great start! :D

I’m also putting these up here, not only to share a pic of them but because sometimes I have trouble remembering what some of them are XD

No comments:

Post a Comment