Thursday, January 10, 2013

Dr. Apt tomorrow

Well first I went outside as it's night-time now and while I know it's a new moon, well close to it, even when you can't see the moon you can still feel her energies, however it might be a bit harder but she is still there so I went out for a couple minutes and enjoyed the night. I am going to try to go out twice a day, morning and night. Even though I can't stay out long at night this time of year, it's freezing!

I have a Dr. Apt tomorrow to look at the cat scan pics of my parastomal hernia and have the official game plan made of how it shall be fixed. We already know I need surgery but there are many ways to go about it and parastomal hernia's are not always made equal, and this has gotten very bad :(. Also the surgery should be scheduled tomorrow morning. I have to wake up at 5am tomorrow, YAY.....not. Ugh I am not a morning person. Well I'll keep ya updated on when the surgery will be when I find out. I did ask the tarot, using 1 card, how tomorrow's Dr. Apt will go...I got The Hierophant, Keywords- wisdom, practical knowledge, divinity, guidance, and progress. I am taking this as a good sign, I felt good from the mini-reading, so hopefully it goes well tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment