Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Fuckityfuckfuckfuck!

Warning: Rant post about serious medical issues! Also I...screw it I do NOT apologize for the cursing! Normally I make sure to be really good about that, today FUCK IT!

We are waiting on a chart coming from washington twnshp that will tell them exactly what bloodwork needs to be done pre-surgery (yay i'll look like a pin cushion again) then we can make an apt for the surgery and the pre-surgery checkup with my regular doctor for the bloodwork. I will keep you all updated, sorry it is taking longer than we thought. They said the chart takes a few days.

My cat scan pics show that my 1 remaining ovary now has a cyst on it, just like my other one did. I NEED THIS OVARY!!!! I can NOT take the hormones needed from lacking both ovaries as they increase risk of blood clot which thanks to my HUGE hemangioma I am at HIGH risk for!! And if I lose this last ovary that means early menopause which would put me at risk for a SHITLOAD of other things!!!!! NOOOOOOOOO, and now they need to talk to my gyno...and and and.......ASHILDHSKGHSDIKJLHFA!!!!!!!!!! not to mention all that hemangioma is also inside me which made getting my other ovary a HIGH risk surgery (that it was hard to even find a doctor willing to attempt it) and very dangerous because if they nik it (and it's a jumbled mess in there) I could quickly bleed to death.

I also need to get my bladder looked at for other things.

FHAILTHISARNFKIDHGSUIDTHFNKSU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

  1. Stephanie, I'm so sorry to hear about this. Obviously, I'm quite late to this news but I just happened to stumble upon your blog today. My husband has been Wiccan since he was a kid and he's now 55, so I'm kind of on the same path as you. I'd like to hear what's happened with this. Did you have surgery? Hormones?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry I don't check this more often. It was a false alarm actually, my only ovary is enlarged a bit, not abnormally, and I thought it was a cyst which could potentially wreck havoc with my health if worse came to worse due to other issues. I really value my one ovary left :) the other had an 11 cm cyst on it and it had to be removed along with it. Really i'm worrying about stuff that hasn't happened yet which is rather stupid I guess. I'm as okay as I can be right now.

    No worries. I should probably delete this post :p

    ReplyDelete