Thursday, January 17, 2013

Slow progress, very slow

I swear we need to get this show on the road already (my hernia surgery) stupid cyst is causing delay and this thing can't afford any more delay, just trust me on that one. The ostomy is so hard to get on and only stays for barely 3 days anymore, about 1/2 the time it used to. Anyway moving on...

My daily tarot card today was page of wands



















Keywords- Cautious progress

The Page brings good news, and predicts that several pressing matters will command your attention. He wards you to check the facts rather than believe everything you hear. As a person, the Page is a natural talker, full of loquacious charm but easily bored. You may need to assess what is truth and what is hearsay, and resist becoming caught up in his gossipy world.

Makes sense to me for today. Sorry this blog has been lacking the last couple of days. I will make up for it! :0) I have been slacking lately.

No comments:

Post a Comment