Monday, January 14, 2013

I think coffee is giving me a headache

I still don't know what day the surgery will be. They are supposed to call my fiance's cell and he is at work so i'll have to wait until he is done work to know if they called today.

Since I think i've been drinking monster too often (1 16oz can a day) I wanted to have a little variety, for my throat and stomach's sake, and got coffee. Coffee is disgusting, even with a bunch of creamer, though I tried cappuccino and I liked that :D. Also the coffee maker also makes hot cocoa so that is always nice. For some reason the coffee (not the cappuccino though) appears to give me a headache. Thing is I have a headache without caffeine because i'm so tired thanks to my medical issues even if I get enough sleep, so it isn't the caffeine giving me the headache, I think it's the acid. Ugh.

























My daily tarot card for the day was Knight of wands, which has keywords of creativity and success. I'm kind of wondering if it is referring to my sims LOL. Good card either way!

No comments:

Post a Comment