Thursday, January 10, 2013

Enjoying Nature

This morning I have went outside, as i'm going to start doing more often, and sat on the ground in the sunshine, just feeling the sun's warmth, energy, how it is necessary for us and the earth to survive, feeling the earth and grass, just enjoying and getting closer to nature. I would take more pictures right now but I have no idea what happened to the SD card, I think my fiance put it somewhere and I don't know where, i'll find it though.

I can't help but wonder what neighbors think of this. I don't live in "town" it's really in the woods, not crowded but still plenty of neighbors but we each have our own space. I can't help but think they're thinking "What is that crazy woman doing just sitting on the ground for a bit fiddling with the grass?" lol but I'm sitting in my own pretty big yard (well I rent but you get the point) not making noise or being disturbing in any way just quietly sitting in my own yard, on the ground. I might sit on the porch steps but that is in shadows and it's cold..and I can't even get my dang jacket around my hernia. Yea I have a parastomal hernia from an ostomy, I see the dr tomorrow to go over the cat scan pics and make the official game plan and schedule the surgery. It will be about a 5 day hospital stay (though I can take my laptop with me) and quite a bit of recovering at home afterwards but I should still be able to get on the computer like usual so I shouldn't be gone :). I might even take a pic of me in my hospital gown in the hospital lol, we'll see ;).

So after that I did a daily tarot reading for the day and got 8 of cups. This is what the book says of it.

A change of heart

The eight reveals an important decision affecting an established relationship. This move has been considered carefully, and you or the other person has taken a long-term view and decided to take action. It is likely that a romance has come to a standstill, and the only way to resolve this is for one, or both, of you to step away. A sacrifice now means you may both have happier futures.

I think, going with what my intuition, that it is telling me about an important decision today, possibly to do with someone. Or a change of heart somewhere. I will have to see how today goes.

And now I have yet to each so brunch I shall eat.

No comments:

Post a Comment