Tuesday, January 8, 2013

My introduction post

Hi. My name is Stephanie. I am a 20 something year old woman born and raised in South Jersey of the USA and a Wiccan. I have major medical issues that I do not wish to talk about, or at least not much, on this blog. Please refer to another blog Here if you wish to know more about them. I also had a house fire recently, with info on that same blog. I hope to keep this blog entirely separate though.

Because of the fire I have to start a new BOS and while I will (again) hand write it I plan on keeping it online as well so in case something happens again (please no!) I will not have to lose all that information....AGAIN!!! GAH!!!!!! So this blog will include stuff just for that purpose but also anything of value, interesting, whatever I feel like, to my journey and progress in Wicca and my life of that matter.

Welcome to my blog and blessed be!

No comments:

Post a Comment